The theme of Melbourne Fashion Week 2014 was “The Art of Contrast” and we worked with highly awarded designer Nicole Williams to bring her contribution to 360 video audiences. With a minimalist approach to colour in favour of tone, contrast was to be found in the catwalk models’ complexity, elegance and vibrancy. Visitors to the House of Nicolangela can now relive the event and, unlike traditional video, the viewer remains free to keep their attention on the outfit they find most compelling at any given moment.
Viewing this video on desktop:
- Allow the video to buffer.
- Press play.
- Drag the image with your mouse.
Viewing this video on mobile:
- If you have the YouTube app installed on your device, tap on the title of the video in the YouTube thumbnail.
- The video will open in YouTube’s 360 mode.
- To look about use your finger or rotate the device around.